Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India | Buy Vaidyashree Immunoglen Tablet
Ayurvedic Medicine for Immunity Vaidyashree Immunoglen Tablet is a tablet made by Vaidyashree Ayurveda that helps your immune system in every way. It strengthens the body’s natural defenses and makes it less likely to get sick. It has tinosporia cordifolia, or giloy, which increases the phagocytic activity of macrophages.
- Get Extra 5% Off on every order
- Extra 5% off on online payment
- Upto ₹250 cashback via Amazon
- Exclusive Offers on Flipkart
- Exclusive Offers on Snapdeal
Get Special Discount On Call | +91-9650229800
Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India
Macrophages are our body’s first line of defense and play a key role in innate and adaptive immunity. It also has Ocimum sanctum, also called tulsi, a sacred plant whose leaves are thought to boost the immune system. It also has Swertia chaurasia, which can help with several digestive problems.
What are the ingredients of Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India?
- Tinospora cordifolia (giloy): It helps the body’s natural defenses and increases platelet counts.
- Some things can reduce fever, pain, and swelling in an inflammatory response.
- Agents stop the growth and reproduction of microorganisms by killing them or stopping them from doing what they do.
- Some things are used to stop allergy symptoms from happening.
- Swertia chirata (chirata) is good for fever and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Ocimum sanctum(tulsi) is an organic antioxidant that helps people feel better and get better after being sick.
- Medine is used to treating infections that are caused by viruses.
- Substances that help the lungs and airways get rid of phlegm or mucus.
- hemidesmus indicus (anantmool) and rubia cordifolia (manjistha) make the skin look better and shine.
Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India – Benefits:
- Helps to boost the body’s immune system.
- Helps the body fight off different kinds of infections
- Acts as an immunomodulator, an enhancer, and an adaptogen.
- Helps prevent and treat lung diseases
Important Safety Information:
- Keep somewhere cool, dry, and dark.
- Keep from getting too much sun.
- Before you use it, read the label carefully.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India – Dosage
This is the usual dose for Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India that is suggested for most treatments. Please remember that every patient and case is different so the dosage can change based on the disease, how it is given, the patient’s age, and their medical history. 1-2 tablets twice a day, preferably with water after meals or as directed by a doctor or nurse.
- General: Use the amount called for.
- Before or After Meal: After eating
- The maximum dose per person: 2 tablets
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Dosage Route: Oral
- Frequency: TID (three times a day)
- Course Length: Going on
What exactly is Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India?
An Immunoglen or Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India is a certain type of antigen that can cause a response from the immune system. A humoral immune response, caused when immune cells recognize a molecule as foreign, is needed to develop antibodies. When an Immunoglen is injected with an adjuvant, the host’s immune system is pushed to make a specific immune response, which makes antibodies against the target.
Most antigens less than 20 kDa (less than 200 amino acids) are not Immunoglenic. They will need to be attached to a protein that will carry them. Aside from size, the concentration of an injected antigen is another thing that affects Immunoglenicity. The more focused the injection needs to be, the less Immunoglenic the antigen is.
Why antigens don’t always cause immunity?
Although all antigens are Immunoglens, not all Immunoglens are antigens. This is because antigens are too small or hard to attach to for the immune system to find them easily. This makes it hard for macrophages to pick up the antigen and turn on B-cells.
There won’t be a humoral response unless B-cells are activated to make antibodies that bind to the foreign antigen. If this is true, the antigen isn’t an Immunoglen. On the other hand, Immunoglenic antigens can cause a humoral immune response and antibodies to be made against them, leading to antibody development.
About Ayurvedic Medicine Immunity India?
An antigen is a molecule that can be a protein, polysaccharide, lipid, or nucleic acid. It can also bind to antibodies and synapses on T and B cells. But not all antigens cause an immune response. Immunoglens, on either hand, are antigens that cause the body to make antibodies.
Proteins and large polysaccharides that cause an immune response are Immunoglenic. Also, when lipids and nucleic acids bind to proteins or large polysaccharides, they can cause an immune response. So, the biggest distinction between an antigen and an Immunoglen is whether or not they cause an immune response.
Ayurveda is very different from western science in how it works. Due to European laws and rules, our customers should be aware that our website may not list all of the ways our products can be used. Information about how a product affects your health should be kept separate from how a product is promoted. A lot of Ayurveda is based on ideas and principles that are very different from Western science.